* NATIONALLY RECOGNISED TRAINING * TRAINEESHIPS * WORKPLACE TRAINING * SKILLS RECOGNITION *
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterpri ...Read more
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesis information from a variety of sources.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded with the nationally recognised BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification.
Our BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management for emerging team leaders, managers and senior executives has been built around worldclass leadership material with the aim to achieve the following key outcomes for participants:
- Skills to reduce the cost and impact of individual and organisational conflict and to improve relationships, collaboration and innovation.
- Skills to coach others and to engage in difficult conversations with people.
- Skills to free up bottlenecks in processes and to improve the critical path in projects.
- An understanding of the three key organizational and operational measures you should be focusing on to be an effective manager.
- Skills to design effective checklist procedures and quality control checks to help achieve error-free performance.
- Skills to design effective performance metrics that encourage collaboration and measure impact (in all directions of work).
- Skills to apply Arbinger's 3A+ performance management system to achieve better accountability and performance within your organisation.
- Focus on achieving a breakthrough result for one of your own personal or business relationships and/or for a specific business outcome that you're trying to achieve.
The program is delivered face to face onsite at your organization or at one of our training venues across 6 classroom sessions over 12 weeks (with up to 16 weeks to complete). Alternatively, after the first workshop the remaining days can be delivered via a series of 60-120 minute team development sessions in-house for larger organisations.
MBC sources world class leadership training and material from around the world and our diploma program is built on Arbinger's world leading material for leading change.
We Also Recommend